Why He’s Hot:
- He’s the lead singer for Kings of Leon. LEAD. SINGER. Lead singers are always hot, but he gives new meaning to the title. And he looks like this when he sings. Don’t tell me that it doesn’t just get you going.
- His voice. Whether he’s singing or getting angry at someone, you can’t get enough of it. The gravelly sound of it makes panties drop and ladies (and boys) just melt completely. Can’t you just imagine him talking to you, asking you over for a glass of wine, then asking you to join him in the bedroom?
- The boy has the nicest arms ever to grace someone’s body. Look at this. And this. And also this. Okay, now imagine those arms lifting you up and pinning you to a wall, or tossing you onto the bed, or wrapping tightly around your waist. Oh, what’s that? You just jizzed yourself? It’s okay, I’ll give you time to change your pants.
- Despite how tough he may look, he’s sensitive. He can write music that would make the Terminator cry. When he talks about the song Cold Desert in one of their home videos, don’t lie and say you didn’t tear up a bit. We all know you cried like a baby.
- His eyes. Waking up to these in the morning would be the highlight of anyone’s life.